Thursday, September 13, 2012

Laughter is the Best Medicine


Laughter is the easiest, fastest way to increase your vibration and link into a higher dimension, thus shifting your consciousness into a more enlightened state.  In China there is a hospital that is called “the medicine-less hospital,” and every morning everyone gathers in a circle and laughs together.  Imagine what a different world we would live in if everyone started their day laughing.  Try it sometime you may be surprised at what you find. Yesterday while writing about breath I burst into spontaneous laughter. I couldn’t stop laughing, and as I sat on the couch with my lap top I thought wow this is cool, I think I’m having an enlightening moment. My laughing fit lasted about ten minutes and then I felt this incredible calm and joy through every part of my being. Nothing brought the laughter on, I didn’t hear a joke or think of something funny, it just hit me.  It felt like the angelic realm was delivering the message that laughter is the best way to breathe. So laugh on.

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Twilight zone alert :) That same giggly vibe was definitely in our part of the world yesterday, too. I even found myself saying more than once "I just feel like laughing today!"

    I love feeling tuned in to the universe and having an external source confirm that I really *AM* feeling the energetic weather and I *do* have the capacity to accurately sense it - it's not some mysterious magical power other people have, it's something we can all sense if we learn how to listen :)

    ReplyDelete