Sunday, August 19, 2012

Staying Awake


To stay awake we must breathe.
To stay awake we must constantly be moving into a place of greater consciousness.
Staying awake means that we are conscious of every thought we have, and we have the awareness of the magnetic attraction that thought holds.
Each thought we have creates a magnetic pull.
When we are quiet enough inside we can hear our thoughts and we can tune into see where they are coming from. Is this our thought or is it someone else's? Is it a thought of someone on my team, one of my ancestors, my mother, my father? What are their thoughts doing inside of me?  
When we bring this awareness into identifying whose thought it is we are thinking and feeling, we then have the capacity of changing the magnetic attraction of vibrations, situations, and incidences in our lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment